[Northkeep] Ice Reports

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 18:19:34 PST 2007

I talked to Angelic a few hours ago and they are fine.They live just a few blocks from me and I don't think much of Glenpool has lost power.  Hope all find a way to stay safe and warm.  If I can help, 951-2837.  Aurora

Jerry and Teresa Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Heard from Carla that Morgan and Tega have no power but they are ok.
Angus and Carla are with out power or heat but are breaking out the camp
heater.
Talked to Elisabeth they have no power, but they have heat at Gerard's house
so they are all huddled there.
Talked to Randal and he is headed to Francis' house where they have heat.
Randal had talked he said that Susan (EA) was ok.
Spoke with Ottakar and he said they all had heat and power.
Faolan and Conal are with out power and running low on wood for the
fireplace, if anyone has a source for more fire wood they might appreciate
it.

Could not reach Beorthlic or Elizabetta, nor Wilhelm and Angelique...if you
have heard from them please let us know.

Please everyone keep checking on each other. It is cold, and dark with out
power and some of us may not fair as well as others. Any of you who have
heat and room for quests that are willing to share the warmth please let me
know and I will try to coordinate with you for those who need the help.

If anyone needs anything or you speak to a Northkeeper who needs anything
please let us know.

Kindly
Ian
Baron