[Northkeep] Ice Reports

Blak Hawk blakhawk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 04:10:12 PST 2007

Nyx, Judi, Children and Myself are @ Judi's House in BA, gas fire place but
no power. The power drop to the house has been ripped off the meter on the
back of my home. Rags and Tia are without Power and I am sure out of fire
wood as well now and those of you who have ever been to their house knows
how drafty it is.

If there is anyone from the barony who is good with small engines I would
appreciate them looking @ a couple of Chain Saws for me. I have a Poulan
Wild Thing which I did not get enough Oil in the mix, I think and Locked the
engine on monday night assisting in the clean up. I also Have access to a
Toro and I think another Poulan which have Carb Issues. Toro running to Rich
and not sure what the Other poulan issue is. The only one I have in My
possession right now though is the Wild thing with Locked Engine :( . BUT
Could go to Owasso and get the other 2 if someone could look @ them for me.

I only have email @ work right now and a cell for contact info. 640-6280

BlakHawk of Odsstead