[Northkeep] ice report

rene chaisson renechaisson at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 19:05:29 PST 2007

Tia and Rags here.Thanks for friends!!! giladriel kidnapped our kids earlier today and now we're all in Claremore at her house. Glorious heat! Our last PSO estimate was friday 11pm. FOO!! worried about pets though. Lost my 50$ fish last night-couldn't keep him warm and with air. I'll be suprised if the guppies live- although the way they breed(like roaches) you know they probably will survive.The dogs are all winter hardy breeds, and the cat is pissed off in the corner(nothing new there!). Thank God for the SCA, we're more prepared than some I know. Warm thoughts to everyone!!