[Northkeep] Checking In

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Fri Dec 14 07:59:01 PST 2007

Well, Ainar and I got back from Oklahoma City last night around 10:00.  As we were pulling into the driveway, I thought, Gee - it's really bright.  Then I realized it was because the light sensitive flourescent over the garage door was on.  Hallelujah!!!!!  We have power.  Now to clean out the fridge and do the 14 loads of laundry before something happens to it this weekend!
Now if we can just get the cable company to come out and re-hook the cable line up to the house - I'll feel like a real person again.  :)

Mercedes