[Northkeep] checking in

rene chaisson renechaisson at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 05:59:08 PST 2007

we are headed back into town to start cleanup and check on power.Wont have a phone but if anyone wants to stop by we are at 447 s pittsburg ave( between yale/harvard, just south of admiral across from Rogers high school) Ours daughter's upset because it's her 8th b-day and we are spending it doing manual labor! Oh well-builds character!! Gald most people have power back- cross your fingers for us!