[Northkeep] England banning samurai swords

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:46:42 PST 2007

You see theres a difference. Broadswords must be considered DEFENSIVE weapons, along with Claymores, great axes, maces, dirks, flails and polearms.  And ninja-to arent on the list?  It must because they are sneaking about and killing people and FRAMING the samurai swords....bad ninja-to.  I bet its all their fault.

Karl> Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:08:39 -0600> From: blakhawk at gmail.com> To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Northkeep] England banning samurai swords> > "The Home Office said the swords would be added to the Offensive Weapons> Order from April next year, meaning they could not be imported, sold or *> hired*." I guess they are having issues with mercenaries... those darn bushi> and their swords. I was thinking a dog was your best friend and could be> purchased... but evidently those swords have a mind of their own. Can u> imagine the 5 o'clock news... "Katana goes on a rampage Killing Several> before being subdued by local museum employees"> > On Dec 17, 2007 11:21 AM, <ravenrux at cox.net> wrote:> > > You know, I've let my katana be free range for quite a while now, and it's> > never attacked anybody or anything. I didn't realize it was dangerous.> > Silly me, here I was thinking it needed a wielder to be dangerous. Perhaps> > I'll lock it up now.> >> > : )> > Masamune> >> > ---- "Niewoehner wrote:> >> >> _______________________________________________> Northkeep mailing list> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/northkeep-ansteorra.org