[Northkeep] power update

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 17:43:13 PST 2007

if you have a chain saw or a way to hack it up..we have a whole oak tree you can chop at

Blak Hawk <blakhawk at gmail.com> wrote:  Nyx and Brother are out getting the wood from Angus for Mom. BUT if anyone
else has wood we can deliver to Rag's and Tia I will get it to them when I
get off work tonight.

On Dec 17, 2007 2:05 PM, rene chaisson wrote:

> Just got off phone w/ PSO- they have encountered a problem with our
> neighborhood(ours and Nyx) and the new projected date is wednedsay at 11pm.
> If anyone still has firewood we would greatly appreciate it. We can stay
> home ok if we can keep warm now that schools/ daycare are open. I'm trying
> to get a phone tonight and should be able to be reached at 902-7445 this
> evening or online tomorrow at work. we really apprectite it and have been so
> thankful for our "family". It warms your heart to see so many people pull
> together for others.

                    )))(((

                   ( + + )

.o00o