[Northkeep] England banning samurai swords

Cheryl Kiel azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 10:01:01 PST 2007

Personally I'd rather deal with getting sued.  Quite frankly if some asshole's breaking into my place & doesn't turn & run at the sight of a female coming at him with a sword & dagger in hand & swearing quite fluently at him in more then one language, he deserves what he gets.

That reminds me I need a new mace for next to my bed.

Cheryl/Opala/Tamberlin"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing" ~ Helen Keller