[Northkeep] I'm so tired

Ed gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 20:40:36 PST 2007

My motivation was need multiplied by the fact that I have to work 7 hours
from home quite often.  I had to get this stuff done before going back to
Fort Hood.  I wasn't sure if I would have 2 days or 2 months to work on
projects.  You should have seen the guy I shared an apartment with last
month when I pulled out 10 yards of yellow linen and a sewing machine...
Now I get to relax and hang out with Delesse over this cold weekend.  It
feels good to have some free time.

Gassion