[Northkeep] Gulf War Rally and Revel!!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 17:24:11 PST 2007

One month from today! Saturday March 3rd  at 7:00 PM to ???
Morgan and Montega's
First Anual Gulf War Rally and Revel!!

Come out and help us kick off the last week before war!

Pot luck (everyone bring a dish to share)

We will be giving away some cool prizes so get your ticket when you come in!!!

Come in garb or in regular clothes, whatever you are comfy in.

BYOL

We will have some Ninja punch on hand so if you want to drink that
bring a small bottle of rum to add to the punch. (It does sneak up on
you though... hence the name!)

We hope everyone can come out! Even if you aren't going to GulF War,
come out and give a good send off to those who are. Come ready to
party and have some fun!

March 3rd 7:00 PM - until we all fall down!
4804 S Darlington ave in Tulsa
918-706-7929  Montega
918-706-1444  Morgan

Vivat Northkeep!!