[Northkeep] Request for Gate volunteers for Axeman V - Skorragardr (Feb. 16- 18)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 12:47:40 PST 2007

Forwarded with Love,
Pooky

P.s. Blessed be the babies! They are the future and the reason for the past.
P.p.s. Rule #1 of the Pukhta Lovve " The needs of children out-weigh any
other concerns ".
P.p.p.s. Continuous long Life and abundant Prosperity be active in the lives
of Anastasia, Dane, Vanessa Marie, and Auntie Nyx now forever and in all
ways.

*Forwarded part

*