[Northkeep] OT: New York Weather

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 20:49:28 PST 2007

I have received many phone calls & emails regarding my parents in Oswego.  Instead of answering all the emails individually I figured I would just post one email.  I have spoke with my mom several times this week, including tonight.  Yes they are under 7 feet of snow, and it is still coming down, but they still have electricity and they have plenty of food in the house.  They have neighbors plowing the driveway and a couple of children from the neighborhood shoveling off the roof of the house.  So they are fine.  Mom says so far it still isn't as bad as the Blizzard of 1966 where they lost electricity with all the snow.  So thus far things are good up there .... other than too much snow.  She promises to send pictures once she feels comfortable enough to go outside to do so.

I was shocked to know how many of you knew or remembered that I am from up there.  I appreciate all the concern!!

Thank you,

Carla Glenn  (SCA: Ciana)
www.marykay.com/Carla_Glenn
www.northkeep.ansteorra.org