[Northkeep] lost and found at mantal sewing day

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 17:49:26 PST 2007

As I am trying to reorganize my house the following items were found...

  Baby backpack (Matt and Joanna I think this is yours)
  QT clear travel mug
  and a pair of sunglasses.

  If these are yours, email me and we can arrange a way for you to get them back. Also if you find you are missing anything let me know and I will see if I can find it among the TONS of fabric scraps and thread.

  Thanks!!
  Elodie

Elodie Birdwell
  Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
    Changing lives one day, one prayer and one person at a time!

  Let me pamper you with Mary Kay...
  Email me @ ebirdwell at marykay.com
  elodie_osu at yahoo.com