[Northkeep] Mantles, Mantles, Everywhere

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 11 18:23:26 PST 2007

Greetings Northkeep,
This Saturday past was a day of work and comraderie in Northkeep where
blood, sweat, and no few tears were shared. Some people from Northkeep put
forth a heroic effort to produce the mighty mantles of the Northkeep Border
Guard...There was a lot to do and many folk of the Barony filled the home of
Angus Gunn and the fair Elodie. At the work day were Raghnailt, Zubeydah,
Damon Xanthas, Matt and Joanna, Faolan, Kevan and Keigan, Gisla, Facon,
Abigale, Morgan and Montega, Cianna, Ulf, of course Angus Gunn and Elodie,
Kelandra and Myself. All of you have our thanks for your time and effort. If
I forgot anyone I am sorry.

Fear not if you, missed the day becasuse there is still work to do. I have
seven unfinished mantles that I plan on taking with me to Officers on Monday
if anyone would like one or two to work on please meet me at Officers to
pick them up.

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron fo Northkeep