[Northkeep] ISO

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Feb 11 18:26:38 PST 2007

greetings

i cant remember the name of the place , but there used to be a scratch dent
and rbuild appliance place in sand springs .
unfortunatly i will be out of town for a few days, so it may be wed before i
can get back and go see what they have and how much .
however the bargan post , and other " neihborhood " sales papers used to
carry adds for people looking to sell rebuilt or used appliances cheap as
well .

hope that helps .

be safe, be happy , have fun
arthur blackmoon