[Northkeep] Pre Final counts... please check your stats last chance to update is populace...thx...2nd try

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 10:55:48 PST 2007

Second try to attach this xls.

I know there are folks that are not here.

TEs Ainar and Mercedes I know are not on the list, I assume your stats are the same as last year.

anyone else not on my list, please email or let me know at Populace.

I need
Mundane Name
SCA Name
Tent Size
Date of arrival
any specific group you wish to be camping with...I.E. Loud, Quite, Children, Fighter Slumms, Raptor, Close to electric( NO GUARANTEES)
 Heavy or Light Fighter

Thanks.

PS ONLY 28 DAYS UNTIL THE GATE OPENS AND THE STICKS SWING

Warden Angus MacKnochard CSS LXVIII
snerta minn vald