[Northkeep] Pre Final counts... please check your stats last chance to update is populace...thx...2nd try

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 11:31:39 PST 2007

Angus you can't send an email with attachments to the list.....you have to make the information in as an email or get everyone's email and send it individually.

If I'm wrong someone correct me....but I believe I am correct.

Carla Glenn  (SCA: Ciana)
www.marykay.com/Carla_Glenn
www.northkeep.ansteorra.org
www.calendar.ansteorra.org