[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition Thanksand Results

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Feb 13 06:37:20 PST 2007

Just wanted to point out that there are 5 artisans from the Northern Region on this list.  I am told that there were only 4 entries from the North, and that all 4 of the entries were chosen to represent Ansteorra at Gulf Wars.  3 as primaries, 1 as an alternate.  Of the 5 artisans 3 are from Northkeep and 2 are from Mooneschadowe.  We should all be very proud of them.
Vivat to Debroa, Toinette, Llewellyn, Rhiannon and Mylisant.

Mercedes