[Northkeep] directions to new house

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 18:27:53 PST 2007

Mistress Talana, I couldn't find your e-mail address to send this privately, so its out for all of Northkeep to view.  Everyone is welcome anytime.
  Take hiway 75 to Glenpool, turn left on 141st Street south. {The only stop light at Glenpool} Go to Birch street {1st left after Taco Mayo}, turn left, follow road to Glenpool Blvd {the road t's}, turn right. Go to second stop sign which is Fern Street, turn Left.  Follow this road almost to the end, turn right on E 133rd Place.  I am the second house on the left. {A beige brick house}  553 E 133rd Place, Glenpool.  House phone: 518-5986, my cell: 810-3778, my work: 579-8322.  See ya Sunday @ 2pm.  You can even bring Marc if ya want.  What would you like for lunch?
  In Service,
  Aurora {Kayte}