[Northkeep] Populace

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Feb 16 05:48:39 PST 2007

greetings

sorry , i've been rather busy ( and away ) mundanely .
the current archery range and thrown weapons range is in my back yard .
neither office is filled at this time , but i am the current ( untill
relieved ) northern regional missile marshal .
when weather permits , the archery range is open every sunday @ 2:30pm
practice goes until dark or the active marshal in charge shuts it down .
at times this has been 5:00 pm .
the thrown weapons range is temporarily closed untill replacements for my
rotted targets can be found .
but in the past we have thrown all 3 class weapons ( knives ,axes , and
spears )
in addition to actually shooting and throwing we also teach at archery
practice, how to make endless loop bow strings, period and modern nock
points, fletching , cresting , and arrow making . as well as other classes
as people come forward and volunteer to teach.
and in warm weather , we also wind up haveing kind of pot luck meals on days
when we are gonna be on the range for more than a couple hours .
. i usualy grill venison or burgers, or hot dogs, people have ordered pizza,
or brought drinks, what ever was easy or convienient .
my cell is 918-770-5058  call me any time for info, or sundays to check on
practices .
or you can check out my really needs updated web page at
www.geocities.com/ld_blackmoon  for more info, or directions .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon