[Northkeep] Upcoming Events

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 21 07:25:09 PST 2007

The weather tonight is supposed to be awesome so it would be good to see
everyone out at the park. I will try to be there but I may be purchasing a
truck this evening. I am waiting on a call from the dealership. If I am
buying my new truck tonight and can get away from the dealership in time I
will still come out to the Grub and Garb I just might get there late.

What is everyone bringing to eat?

Oh and remember to wear your garb!

Kind regards,
Ian