[Northkeep] Okay now.. what is REALY the best way to get to Gulf??

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 07:29:58 PST 2007

As a 13 year vetren of the trip I can tell you

south thru Texas to I 20 and then east is good Only if you know people on the trip you wish to visit
Little Rock then South east down the farm roads is real quick, IF you do not get behind Arkansas drivers ( un heard of)
Muskogee to 40 East to Memphis 59 South IS Consistantly the fastest. 4 lanes from Tulsa to Lumbetron
10 hours is very do-able

good luck
safe journeys
C U Wed Night