[Northkeep] Still Looking for HELP!

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 06:02:18 PST 2007

Tega unless I missed something you haven't mentioned where it is.  If it is close to work I can probably show up for my lunch hour but that is about it!!  Sorry!!

Angus MacKnochard <glnn_jhn at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Unless I become magically un-employed, which is always possible, I will not be there

Sorry

Warden Angus MacKnochard CSS LXVIII
snerta minn vald