[Northkeep] Looking for someone

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 11:07:01 PST 2007

Be sure to let him know that the Namron MedFaire is coming up March 31-April
1st! The Namron rapier fighters will be out en force at this event!

I'm the rapier marshal for Northkeep and I'll be at the event April 1st, but
from the turnout they had last year, he will definitely want to make this to
meet their fighters, if he hasn't already by that time.

There are also a couple of study groups in historical combat in the Namron
area that would be very easy for him to find.

Hope this helps!

- Lady GG Von Aue
Rapier Marshal, Northkeep