[Northkeep] FW: Woo Hoo - Caffinated Donuts!

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Thu Feb 1 10:50:54 PST 2007

Oh Boy!...just what we need with our Red Bull before fighting.

________________________________

	From: Fernando

	Scientist Develops Caffeinated Doughnuts

	DURHAM. N.C. (AP) - That cup of coffee just not getting it done
anymore? How about a Buzz Donut or a Buzzed Bagel? That's what Doctor
Robert Bohannon, a Durham, North Carolina, molecular scientist, has come
up with. Bohannon says he's developed a way to add caffeine to baked
goods, without the bitter taste of caffeine. Each piece of pastry is the
equivalent of about two cups of coffee.

	While the product is not on the market yet, Bohannon has
approached some heavyweight companies, including Krispy Kreme, Dunkin'
Donuts and Starbucks about carrying it.