[Northkeep] Gulf Wars stuff

Ed gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:13:24 PST 2007

Hi all,

I just got word that I have to be at Fort Hood from the 15th of Feb through
9 March.  That means if anyone needs room in my trailer they need to have
their stuff to me by 8 Feb.  I'm attending an event in GA the weekend of the
10th.  When I go to Fort hood I'll take my trailer with me and go strait to
GW from there.  I'll arrive at GW Tuesday.  I can give my cell phone number
to anyone that will need to collect their belongings.  Pass the word to
anyone that may need help getting gear to GW and back.

Gassion