[Northkeep] Heavy practice 02/07

Chris Simon chainmansca at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 15:02:15 PST 2007

        Hey guys,
   Sorry for the late post wasn't sure if I would get off work in time. I is getting ready and I am pretty sure Barrett will be there also.

  Game On !!!!!!

  Aethelred

  Morgan Blackdragon <blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:   Ok people, shout out if you're going to be there. So far it looks like me,
Angus Gunn, and a possible Geoffrey and Matt... I will definitely be there
to pick up some gear and if there are enough people I would like to fight.

~Morgan~