[Northkeep] Mantle workday

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 11:02:30 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/8/2007 12:49:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
angusmgunn at yahoo.com writes:

Please,  if you are planning to attend please respond to this email.

(Keigan hanging out on Kev's account today)

I'll be there with machine and some black thread in hand.  Don't know  if I
am gonna make it to the fabric store this week or not.  Planned to but  you
know how that can go, best laid plans of mice and moms......!

Don't know if I'll be there by 9 but I'll be there as soon as I can  possibly
make it.  What do we need to bring in the way of food and  drink?