[Northkeep] Northkeep Digest, Vol 10, Issue 10

dominic barranco wookiematsu at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 19:17:10 PST 2007

My Dearest Northkeep

Greetings all, I am in town already due to some medical tests my Father had to have.  I have brought my machine and have access to my sisters as well.  I have a couple yards of gold trigger maybe five of black a touch of red and white, and thread for each. Im really lokking forward to getting to see everyone.

Damon [the other] Xanthus