[Northkeep] Boffer? I am anyone.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:48:27 PST 2007

Good day with much Love,

I consider MYself to be an anyone.

I am interested in finding out the where and whens of Boffer in Northkeep.
I am affectionately / affectuously known as Pooky and I live in Namron.
I have an eleven year old niece ( who's big enough to whoop up on teenage
boys ).
She is wacky crazy with desire to get involved with boffering.
Her armor has been approved.
Do you have anyone in her age bracket?

If I could find out about your boffer program we would surely show up,
sometime.

In service to those smaller then MYself,
Pooky