[Northkeep] Mantle workday

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 20:03:07 PST 2007

I'm sorry but I can't make itSat.  It took me three days to completely get moved.   I haven't yet found the sewing machine nor much else that seems important to me.  I do plan on helping but it will take me all this weekend to make my  new home even livable.  Happy sewing.
  In Service,
  Aurora { Kayte}

"Horn, Trisha D." <tdhorn at saintfrancis.com> wrote:
  Greetings,

I will be stopping by Hancock fabrics this evening. What, in the way of
fabric/supplies, do we still need? I plan on getting the Bynzantine Gold
trigger, red trigger (how much do we still need?), black trigger (same
question) and Wonder Under. Sound out and I can pick up while I'm
there.

Raghnailt