[Northkeep] gentle (greedy) reminders...

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Feb 12 12:12:51 PST 2007

To those I spoke to at the sewing party... if you would be so kind, please
don't forget to scan your pretty scrolls, and email me the name of the scribe
that painted it. I'll contact them (if possible) and get their permission and
the appropriate authorization forms (if possible) to get them added to the
gallery (if possible).

(To anyone in Northkeep - if you have a well painted scroll, I am gathering up
examples of properly done charters for an online gallery for the Scribes Guild.
If you'd like to submit a scroll you received to the library, please send me a
digital image (ideally a scan) of the scroll, and the name of the artist who
painted it. I'll contact the artist, and attempt to get permission to use the
scroll. (No permission = no posting).  (if any questions, please email me off
list.)

To those who were taking pictures of the goings-on, I'd love to get copies!

-Zubeydah