[Northkeep] Off Topic

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 05:49:51 PST 2007

Hi guys, my friend has a really cute black lab that had to be rescued.
They named him Barney and I got to meet him yesterday. He's not that
big. He's very gentle and sweet. It was sad because I could see where
he had been starving until they found him. He's a little timid but
will cuddle right up when you pet him. They are really looking for a
good home for him. I thought I'd put this out there because he's such
a sweet dog, and maybe someone would want to take him. So, if you are
interested, let me know.

Tega