[Northkeep] Movie warning

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Feb 19 07:51:47 PST 2007

We went to see Bridge to Terabithia this weekend.  If you've seen the previews you might be expecting a Narnia type movie, with lots of action/adventure/fantasy.  Unfortunately it is not that kind of movie.  While there is a tiny bit of that sort of thing, most of the movie focuses on the children's real lives.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the movie but it wasn't what I was expecting.
It also looks like it might be a good kid movie, from the previews, and I'd say it's really not.....

Mercedes