[Northkeep] Movie warning

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Mon Feb 19 23:57:39 PST 2007

It'll be summer, but everything I've heard about Stardust sounds like
it'll be what you are wanting.

IN THEATERS JULY 27, 2007 Neil Gaiman's STARDUST is brought to the
screen with a star-studded cast in this production. The story revolves
around Tristian (Charlie Cox), who has to enter into a magical fantasy
world to win the heart of Victoria (Sienna Miller). Robert De Niro,
Claire Danes, and Michelle Pfeiffer are among the cast.
from http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7318045

Also, in case you are interested in a behind the scenes on how a writer,
director, etc does things-his blog is facinating.
http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/

Otherwise, the girls and Jim went and saw Pan's Labyrinth and really
enjoyed it,
Susan