[Northkeep] Castellan Planning Meeting

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 20:44:48 PST 2007

We'll be holding our first big planning meeting this coming Sunday at 4:00
pm in the Special Collections Department of the University of Tulsa Library.

Anyone who wants to come is welcome.  We'd especially appreciate it if all
officers who can attend.

The library is the keep-like building in the middle of campus.  The entrance
is on the south side.  Take the elevator to the fifth floor.

Be warned, multiple construction projects have goobered up all approaches to
campus except off Harvard.  Take 5th street heading west off Harvard, and it
will take you right to the library's parking lot.

Your autocrats,

Olivia, Kayte, and that weird woman