[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Populace Meeting

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 22 09:34:31 PST 2007

Greetings Northkeep,
Tonight is the Canton of Chemin Noir's Populace meeting an I am planning on attending. Would anyone like to go with me? I have room in the truck for four, six if they are REALLY friendly (and small). If you are interested let me know, I have to go thru Tulsa on my way to the meeting and would gladly meet and pick up three to four other people.

This should serve as a reminder that Chemin Noir is our Canton and we should never forget that they can use all of the love and support we can provide for them.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron