[Northkeep] Looking for someone

Loralei loraleiriney at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 10:20:43 PST 2007

Greetings,

I am Lady Lann-Valdis O'davorreanne, played in Ansteorrea from about 90 to 98 or so. I have a dear
friend who has recently moved to namron area. He has been playing for a long time, a phenominal
Rapier fighter/ marshall.

Looking for a few to hook him up with ,introduce to etc. Eadric of Wolfstar ofcourse being one he
needs to meet...but others....please contact me and let me know if you would like to find fresh
meat...a new Fighter in your area.

many thanks.

Lann