[Northkeep] Revel info and directions!! THIS Saturday!!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:45:14 PST 2007

Are you excited about Gulf War YET?!?!?!

Come to the revel!!!

March 3rd at 7PM Morgan and Montega's house.
4804 S Darlington Ave Tulsa

706-1444 or 706 7929

Come on out and celebrate the upcoming Gulf War with your friends!
If you aren't going, come anyway to give our fighters a good send off!!

  You can bring kids but my house is not "baby safe" anymore. They may
be a little bored if they are little (My kids are teens) so bring them
something to do if you want. :)

 My 13 year old will be there so she can help entertain them. She will
be playing the movie Cars in her bedroom as well as Nannie Mcfee.
They will have popcorn and such. (dont worry, the vacuum works!)

If you are allergic to animals I do have a dog and a cat. Both are
indoor animals.

There will be door prizes!!!
 And some alcohol and a neato Northkeep cake!
We will have some food but if you want to contribute, thats cool!

 BYOL we will have an alcoholic punch called Ninja Punch. (Ask Vern.. heh!)

EVERYONE is invited! so spread the word!!

*** Directions!***
Take your best route to 51st and Yale. go east on 51st to Darlington.
(On the north side of the road) take Darlington until you see the
second Park Place sign. Take a left into the complex, take immediate
right. Go to the end of the street. We are the second to the last car
port. When you get there, come on in, we may not hear you knock! There
will be a sign on the door so you know you are at the right place!!!

Garb is not required. (Mine will be packed for war!)

Hope to see everyone there!!

Morgan and Montega Blackdragon