[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra] Memorial Herb Garden at Gulf War Site

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Feb 27 07:21:08 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Catriona Uillemsdottir" <thistle_hammer at earthlink.net>
To: <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 8:53 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Memorial Herb Garden at Gulf War Site

> Good Gentiles of Ansteorra,
>
> The members of Al-Mahala have chosen to remember Guiliana Catarina De La
Luna of Bjornsborg (Meghan Baxter) who passed away last year while at Gulf
War by creating a Memorial Herb Garden in her name.  (We have obtained
permission from King's Arrow Ranch to plant a permanent fenced in garden.)

> We are asking for anyone who would care to donate a plant, any other type
of gardening supply (potting soil, fencing, bricks, statues, etc.) and/or
your time and efforts in planting and developing this garden of love to
bring your donation down to Al-Mahala, all donations will be greatly
appreciated.  Donations can be brought to the kitchen area of Al-Mahala and
be left with Mistress Edwina, Da'ud or Catriona Uillemsdottir.