[Northkeep] Gerard update

Nathan Jones bigbeartx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 21:24:24 PST 2007

Home info would be great too, since it's been a while since I've been able
to pick up a baronial directory, privately is fine.  :)

I'm sitting here doing a paper on the pathophysiology of just this very
problem.  Sounds like he's been having angina.  I'm very glad that he went
and had it checked out.  My prayers are with him and his mom.

Gio.