[Northkeep] Rapier/Youth/Boffer...oh yeah...and Cut&Thrust 2/28/07

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 04:56:12 PST 2007

After much deliberating (ok, not THAT much), the three library-bound
marshals (and Johan) have decided that it's warm enough to take it outside!

So tonight's practice is going to be at McClure Park at 6:30pm with the
heavy fighters!

If you're rapier getting ready for Gulf and need a weapon's inspection
and/or repairs, bring it on out!
If you're interested in Cut&Thrust, c'mon by!

If you just want to visit because you love our shiney personalities, we'll
be there!!

- Lady GG Von Aue
Rapier Marshal, Northkeep

PS: Don't forget your garb!