[Northkeep] Norse/Saxon/hat question FKA Nordmark universitypics

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Thu Feb 1 15:44:43 PST 2007

yeah, I think that is same guy too - I thought it could of been naalbinded
when I first saw it, but it wasnt until other photo where I could see
stitches better.    I hadnt thought about that Beorhtlic does that with his
pointy hat too so that kind of covers Saxon question.  (still would love
some links for that though)

But, the 2 women look to be in norse garb and I dont think they just have
underdeveloped stems =D