[Northkeep] Mantle workday

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 8 11:04:35 PST 2007

Kelandra and I will be there and I will bring the very few yards of red,
black, and yellow fabric that we have. I am not sure if these are trigger,
light canvas, or cotton, but I will bring them. They are left overs from
when we made the list pole flags.

Also if we can get an idea of how much fabric we will need that would help
us in acquiring the necessary materials.

Kind regards,
Ian
Baron