[Northkeep] Mantle workday

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Fri Feb 9 06:52:16 PST 2007

Greetings,

I picked up 5 yards of red trigger, 10 yards of the gold and several
yards of wunderunder. Hancocks was getting their black trigger in today,
so I'll get that this evening.  Do the mantles have a backing fabric or
just the one layer of trigger? I didn't know if we needed any other
fabric while I'm making a pitstop there. I've got a few large cones of
black thread (courtesy of Rayhanna) and some red thread.  If I bring
transparency plastic (like for overhead projectors) to make templates
for tracing, would that make things go a little easier?  Is there
anything else anyone can think of?

Raghnailt