[Northkeep] News from the event

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 21:15:16 PST 2007

I wish to make it known that I was not the only member of Northkeep in
the presence of His Majesty. Centurion Angus MacKnochard was by my
side as we knelt in front of  the King awaiting for his announcement
of Kings Champion. After the announcement I joined both Centurions
Angus MacKnochard and Angus Gunn to kneel and swear fealty to His
Majesty Romanus and our Kingdom. This was a most memorable event. I
want to thank the Angi, Ulf, Dogr, Centurion Liam and His Majesty
Romanus for making this an event I will never forget.

~Lord Morgan Blackdragon~
~Barony of Northkeep: Dionadiar~
~Shire of Ffynnon Gath: Jägermeister~