[Northkeep] officers' reports

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 06:15:54 PST 2007

Here's my Saga entry

Hello Northkeep!

 Spring is coming and that means we can resume Grub N Garb and fighter
practice. We've had a long winter that stopped a lot of our
activities. Typically Grub N Garb will be the last Wednesday of every
month unless otherwise posted. This is a perfect time for our
drummers, dancers, artisans, fighters etc to get together at McClure
Park on 7th and Memorial around 7 PM each month. This is also a great
way to be visible to the public.

 I would like to welcome new members! We are all really glad you have
decided to join us. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!

I am currently working on booking some demos. If you have a place in
mind let me know.

Lady Montega Blackdragon