[Northkeep] Movie warning

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 19 08:47:11 PST 2007

Yes, there was an interesting tidbit about this the other day on the
net, evidently the Director and the Producer both condemned the
advertisings of the movie and called it completely misleading. However,
the distributing studio (Disney, I believe) went out of their way to
keep those comments as quiet as possible.

In any event, the movie is supposed to follow the book pretty
faithfully. And I *think* the book was targeted at the 10+ demographic.

If anyone is interested, the BBC did a made-for-TV version of the movie
that I thought was extremely well done. I think the Tulsa Library has a
VHS copy.

Ivo Blackhawk