[Northkeep] Truck Purchase (Was Upcoming Events)

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 21 22:46:51 PST 2007

Greetings Northkeep,
Well I first need to apologize to all of you for not being at practice this
evening, I hope that Grub and Garb and all else went well. I spent the
evening test driving and dealng with salesmen, and now am the proud owner of
a  Quad Cab, Four door, V8 - Automatic, Mineral Gray, 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
SLT.

What this means is I can now fetch the Baronial Trailer on my own (as soon
as I get a trailer hitch) and no more cramped car rides to events! I am very
happy with the new truck, I am just sorry that acquiring this new truck kept
me away from attending this evening.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron