[Northkeep] Greetings all

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Tue Jan 2 23:39:39 PST 2007

greetings

you might try " whole sale computer  " they sell a lot of refurbished and
new parts .
prices looked pretty good , last time i was in there .
5727a s. garnet  , 250-7283

hope that helps

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon

----- Original Message -----
From: <facon at cox.net>
To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 9:05 AM
Subject: [Northkeep] Greetings all

> Greetings unto the populous,
>
> I wanted to let everyone know that the first occurrance of the new year
was that my computer went boom(think the power supply went) - not a good
omen for the year *sigh*, so anyone wishing to contact me by email please be
advised that I can only check email at work and can only respond during
those hours.  As I "had" a pretty high powered machine that took a larger
power supply than usual(and thus more expensive) it could be a while till I
can replace it so this will be an indefinate situation.  if you should need
to ge ahold of me sooner please feel free to call my cell phone at 361-9817
or home number at 551-6051.  Thanks and I hope everyone had a better new
years than me :-P